Join the team
The Account Supervisor participates in the strategic relationship between the agency and clients, addressing client needs through direct contact and the utilization of agency resources. The Account Supervisor is the key, day-to-day agency representative for the client and maintains a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
Overall health and growth of assigned client relationships through high-quality and flawless implementation of projects in alignment with agency processes and tools.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with assigned daily client contacts
- Manage P&L for assigned clients/LOB/Division
- Oversee execution of all client projects - work with Account Manager or Coordinator on development and documentation of project scope and pricing and secure client approvals. Lead development and approval of creative briefs. Review all client deliverables for quality and brief-adherence.
- Review client invoicing and provide rationale on projects holds and write-offs
- Ensure adherence to internal workflow and process requirements
- Provide leadership, in collaboration with Creative Director, to account/creative team regarding the prioritization of client work and alignment of team resources to work
Oversee implementation of the measurement plan, and participate in the development and delivery of Quarterly Business Review or other regular performance evaluation program with clients
- Participate in (or lead, depending on size/scope/circumstances) the development of new project proposals or RFP responses
- Participate in the development and implementation of the organic growth plan, including updates to financial forecast data. Participate in initiatives intended to strengthen and grow existing relationships through new projects and other action plan items
- Provide mentoring, leadership and development to assigned account team members
- 7-10 years advertising or marketing agency account service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) including basic spreadsheet functionality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Exhibit strong active listening skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Thrives in a fast-paced and fun environment